These quick couplers feature a wedge-locking principal to connect to attachments in two places for optimal locking force.
- Four versions include hydraulic pin-to-pin, mechanical pin-to-pin, Nordic style S-lock and tilt or tilt rotation
- Made of high-alloy steel and available for excavators with 2,200- to 220,000-lb. operating weights
- Wedge locks at 1,730 psi and unlocks at 3,455 psi
- Step-by-step, in-cab controls and specific operator commands required to lock and unlock attachments
- Safety knuckle automatically engages onto the front pin, which can only be released by the operator
- Self-adjusting wedge locks the second pin to secure the attachment as soon as the lock switch is deactivated
- Coupler fully reattaches to secure attachment if it doesn't fully detach within a set timeframe during attachment removal
- Operators can customize the auto-lock time period from five to 12 seconds
- Separate open and close buttons and an audible alert system notify the operator when the wedge and safety knuckle are open or closed
- LED lights and beeping signal provide clear indication of whether or not the wedge has successfully captured the rear pin
- Rear-lock safety device ensures wedge does not retract and disconnect the attachment if hydraulic failure occurs
- Pair easily with buckets, rippers, rakes and mechanical grabs as well as a wide range of demolition, forestry and land clearing attachment.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Solesbee’s Quick Couplers