Arrow Material stocks over 10,000 pairs of fork tines in more than 286 different sizes and styles. The chemistry of Arrow's fork tine steel has been formulated to provide high strength levels while retaining toughness and hardenability throughout the cross section.
- Cross sections: from 1-in.-wide by 2-in.-thick up to 4 1/2 in. by 10 in.
- Lengths: from 36 to 168 in.
- Capacities from 900 to 100,000 lbs.
- Built from high strength, heat treated alloy steel
- Meet or exceed all standards for quality manufacturing and inspection such as ANSI/ITSDF B56 series standards for production and inspection, ISO 2338 standards for production and ISO 2330/ISO 683-1 standards for inspection