These heavy-duty grapples are designed for use with excavators ranging in size from 8,000 to 115,000 lbs.
- Suited for demolition and land clearing projects including handling heavy objects such as broken pavement, oversized branches and large boulders
- Available in a variety of sizes and weights between 783 and 5,368 lbs.
- Largest model boasts a width of 130 in.
- Standard design features include abrasion-resistant, high-tensile strength steel, boxed tines, replaceable bearings in the main hinges and pin-protecting seals
- Compatible with both pin-on and quick-coupler attachment mounting systems
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Heavy-duty Grapples