The Sweep Action Rock Grapple (SARG) for skid-steer loaders is available in two models designed to handle rocks, brush, logs, stumps, debris, scraps and more. The design allows operators to sort large or small rocks and debris with a single tool.
- 1,194-lb. SARG-72 features an overall width of 72 in., while the 1,375-lb. SARG-84 has an overall width of 84 in.
- 45-in. grapple opening and 34-in. bucket depth
- Front grapples operate in a sweeping action to pull rocks or debris into the bucket for easy site cleanup
- Retains rocks or debris while the operator rocks the attachment to sift out the dirt
- Grapples work independently for clamping uneven loads
- Bolt-on side plates can be removed, revealing cutouts to help handle logs and stumps
- Include a universal skid-steer mount