Worksaver's 42-in. grapple allows mini skid steers and compact tool carriers to handle rocks, brush, logs, stumps, debris, scraps and more.
- Design allows operator to sort large or small rocks and debris with one tool
- Front grapples operate in a sweeping action to pull rocks or debris into the bucket
- Grapple design retains rocks or debris while the operator rocks the attachment to sift out the dirt
- Lower tines made from 1-in. solid round and are spaced 3 in.apart
- Optional bolt-in 10-gauge solid bottom available for jobs requiring material to be retained in the bucket