The KSB-Series encompasses eight models for .5- to 12-ton excavators, ranging from the 155-lb. KSB 1 providing 900 to 1,100 bpm with 207 ft.-lbs. of energy per blow, to the 1,191-lb. KSB 12 with 600 to 800 bpm at 1,696 ft.-lbs.
- Monobloc design manufactured as a single piece without tie-rods to resist linkage strain during operation
- Optimized nitrogen inertial energy recovery system features 300% longer nitrogen charge life with the use of special sealing rings on the floating support
- Designed to limit vibration from transmitting to the frame, increasing operator comfort and reducing wear on bushings and other excavator components
- Monobloc design reduces noise levels during operation thanks to the sealed casing and soundproofing material
- Tapered design improves visibility and safety during use in difficult areas, such as near walls