Kenco's Multilift V1 lifting attachment automatically grabs and releases concrete wall, blocks and slabs, and works on any machine with lifting capabilities.
- Lever flips to free the legs for adjustments up to 68 in. wide; once legs are in preferred position, lever is simply flipped once again to lock the width
- Design accommodates differing slab variances up to 5 in. without needing any readjustments
- Hooks up with typical sling and shackle assembly (not included)
- Can be configured to grab from the outside or from the inside out for objects such as culvert boxes, simply by reversing the leg orientation
- Optional modified legs available featuring free-pivoting pads to grab curved surfaces like manholes
- Models available in 3,000- and 8,000-lb. capacities