The 130C Cut-R-Tach is suited for many asphalt cutting projects, such as road patching, scoring and edging, and various tasks for pipeline, street, water and sewer applications.
- Clamps to most backhoes, tractor/wheel loaders, road graders, dozers and other construction vehicles with no special tools, modifications or adapters required
- Twin-screw pivot clamp conforms to differences in bucket/blade shapes and sizes and can be used in forward and reverse cutting
- 13.5-in.-diameter cutting blade machined from heat-treated alloy steel
- Produces smooth-sided cuts up to 5.5 in. deep at a rate of up to 6,000 fph
- Cutting blades field replaceable without having to disturb bearings or seals
- Twin Oilite-type sleeve bearings offer a maximum downforce capacity of 24,000 lbs.