The 1770C boom truck has a 17-ton capacity, with a 70-ft., three-section boom capable of a 121-ft. maximum tip height with the optional jib.
- Two-speed planetary hoist with grooved drum and negative draft flange
- 300-fpm maximum theoretical line speed
- Maximum theoretical bottom-layer line pull of 11,500 lbs.
- Easily replaceable self-lubricated wear pads in boom
- Radio anti-two block system
- Load moment indicator with digital display, CANbus interface, overload shutdown and internal boom length cable
- 14,625-lb. crane weight (without jib and flatbed)
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Manitex 1770C Boom Truck