Terex's 1,320-ton AC 1000 all-terrain crane can travel on public roads with the boom attached, sets up quickly and features a wide selection of extensions and attachments designed for transportation on standard trailer trucks.
- Boom equipped with open nose sheave for easy adding of boom segments
- Crane cab can be tilted 20 degrees
- 9 axles
- Integrated IC-1 touchscreen control system allows operator quick access to important info like wind speed, wind direction, hook load, rated lifting capacity and more
- Variable-ratio steering system with active, speed-sensitive, electronically controlled rear axle power steering
- Optional SSL system increases machine's lifting capacity
- Main boom length: 164 ft. (328.1 ft. optional)
- Main boom extension: 413.4 ft.
- Overall lengths: 66.6 ft.
- Turning radius over cabin: 54.1 ft.
- Carrier engine: 653 hp
- Max travel speed: 53 mph
- Max gradeability: 38%
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about AC 1000 All-terrain Crane