The 115-ton-capacity, four-axle GMK4100L-1 has a 37- to 197-ft. main boom and a maximum jib of 36 to 84 ft., enabling a maximum tip height of 292 ft.
- Seven-section, laser hybrid welded MEGAFORM boom
- Fully removable counterweight with hydraulic removal system allows one global counterweight split to suit all regional needs
- Five-position outriggers
- Operator cab tilts up to 20° for better view of the load
- Crane Control System (CCS) with Boom Configurator Mode for quick and easy selection of optimum boom position for a specific lift
- 435-hp Mercedes OM470LA six-cylinder, Tier 4 Final engine and Mercedes G280-16 transmission
- 8x6x8 driveline or 8x8x8 optional
- MEGATRAK independent suspension and active suspension control
- Minimal width of 8.4 ft.
- Fuel saver technology and optional auxiliary power supply available
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Grove GMK4100L-1 All-terrain Crane