Tadano's 121-ton-capacity ATF110G-5 has been upgraded with several new and enhanced features such as multiple counterweight configurations and the AML-F load moment system with full onboard diagnostics.
- Features a 170-ft. 6-in. five-section formed boom and a jib configuration ranging from 12.5 to 105 ft.
- Jib includes integrated heavy lift jib
- Asymmetrical outrigger setup
- Lift-release adjuster safety system provides radius correction for boom deflection under load
- Main and auxiliary drum and front-mounted drivers cab cameras
- Flat front drivers cab glass
- Quick removable hose reel with stand
- Two engine design