The 34142 track vehicle-mounted boom truck model features a 34-ton capacity, 142-ft. main boom and a 49-ft. telescopic jib. The unit is purpose-built to serve applications that require a track vehicle-mounted solution with both material-handling capabilities and the ability to lift personnel to assemble transmission lines.
- 142-ft. five-section steel boom with 152-ft. tip height
- 32- to 49-ft. telescopic jib for a 201-ft. tip height
- Detachable two-person work platform with a hydraulic yoke lifting system
- Wireless remote controls with an integrated LMI display
- EZ-Crib out-and-down outriggers with two-stage vertical stroke for faster setup in uneven terrain
- Optional enclosed crane cab with A/C and heat
- Off-road options include a recovery winch, brush guard and protective component covers