The 70-ton-capacity ATF 70G-4 four-axle all-terrain crane features a six-section, 171-ft. boom. With a maximum counterweight of 36,376 lbs. and at a 10-ft. radius the crane can lift 130,700 lbs. and swing 360°.
- Bi-fold jib up to 52.5 ft.
- Mechanical operated jib can be offset to 20° or 40° and the hydraulically operated jib can be offset at intervals between 0° and 40° with load
- Short 5.2-ft. heavy lift jib also available
- Carrier includes a 435-hp Mercedes-Benz 6-cylinder Tier 4 Final engine, 8x8x8 drive/steer with a speed dependent all-wheel steering system and travel speeds up to 53 mph
- AS-Tronic transmission with two-stage transfer case for optimal off-road capabilities
- Upperstructure powered by a 175-hp Mercedes-Benz Tier 4 Final engine
- Features asymmetrical outriggers, full onboard diagnostics, electronic rear steer and standard hoist monitor cameras
- Operator’s cab includes an electrically activated tilt-able cockpit, air conditioning and programmable engine pre-heater
- Optional Lift-Adjuster Safety System provides radius correction for boom deflection under load