The 40-ton-capacity TMS500-2 lightweight truck crane can quickly travel among jobsites without additional loads, making it suited for housing jobs, steel erection and other applications.
- Synchronized, full-power, four-section booms can be equipped with an optional 26- to 45-ft. telescoping swingaway jib
- Choice of a 29- to 95-ft. boom with three quick-reeve Nylatron sheaves in its main boom nose or 32- to 102-ft. boom with four quick-reeve Nylatron sheaves
- Modern, single-person cab includes an upgraded console with automotive-style gauge display and multi-function steering
- Superstructure cab features full-vision design, improved climate control system and Crane Control System (CCS) with working range limiter, operator-programmable function speeds and selectable ECO mode
- 350-hp Cummins ISL engine with an Ultrashift transmission that provides highway travel speeds of up to 70 mph
- Can be configured with a heavy or lightweight counterweight package to meet local roading requirements