The H8524 hydraulic telescopic crane has a maximum lift capacity of 8,500 lbs. and a reach of 24 ft. 6 in. It follows the release of the H8530 in March, which helped fill the gap between our 10,000- and 7,000-lbs. cranes.The new H8524 will allow customers to conserve more payload on a Class 6 chassis, as well as some of the new 2020 commercial chassis models.
- Includes a 52,500-ft.-lb. crane rating and a boom-mounted planetary winch
- Offers a total operational range of 91° (-13° to +78°) and 615° of boom rotation
- Dual outrigger package available
- Features Advanced Crane Control 2.0, which provides better visibility of lifting loads and error codes if instability with a lift is detected
- Proportional wireless remote integrates with a new switch panel assembly using a CAN System to improve operator efficiency
- Other features include a low-profile boom, tall and short tower configurations and a closed-center/load-sensing hydraulic system (open center optional)
- Recommended to be mounted on a chassis with a minimum GVW of 22,000 lbs.