The GR-1000XLL-4, GR-1000XL-4, and GR-800XL-4 mark a full model upgrade in the 75- to 100-ton lifting class.
- GR-1000XLL-4 now features a 167.3-ft. boom, a Smart Counterweight system that enables use of two counterweight positions to increase lifting capacity and a redesigned cab with improved visibility and comfort.
- GR-1000XL-4 includes the same model features but with a 154.3-ft. boom
- GR-800XL-4 offers an 80-ton upgraded maximum lift capacity, 154.2-ft. boom, gross vehicle weight of 99,800 lbs. and an improved cab design with 10.4-in. multi-function color touch panel display
- All models feature a 20° cab tilt function
- Six-speed transmission powered by a 280-hp Cummins Tier 4/Stage V B 6.7 diesel engine
- View System includes a winch drum monitoring camera to check the winding state of the wire rope during operation, as well as "Clearance Sonar" to alert operator when obstacles are detected right behind the crane
- Pump disconnect function automatically stops hydraulic pump operation if the crane is not operated for a certain period of time
- Includes Fuel Monitoring System, Eco-Mode and Positive Control to reduce emissions, improve fuel consumption and reduce noise
- HELLO-NET Telematics Web Information Service monitors operation status using mobile communication and supports the checking of positional information
- Available HELLO-DATA LINK smartphone app provides operating status, indications, error codes and other information in real-time from outside the cab
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Tadano GR-1000XLL-4, GR-1000XL-4 and GR-800XL-4 Rough-terrain Cranes