The 450-ton-capacity GMK6400-1 features additional reach that enables it to take on jobs that usually require a seven-axle (or even eight-axle) crane.
- 197-ft. main boom with up to a maximum tip height of 448 ft. when fitted with the full complement of jib
- Optional capacity-enhancing MegaWingLift attachment increases lifting capacities up to 70%
- Compact overall package with a length of 57.5 ft. and boom overhang of 5.9 ft.
- MAXbase outrigger option enables better flexibility in on-site positioning
- Single engine conforms to Tier 4/Stage V emissions standards
- Linde hydraulics in the superstructure provide higher oil flow that delivers higher operating speeds.
- Megatrak suspension system and Megadrive hydrostatic drive for on-site positioning ensure ease of movement on and off road
- Fitted with Manitowoc’s Crane Control System (CCS) including boom configurator mode
- GMK carrier cabin offers larger space and better visibility