Manitowoc announced the launch of a new 110 US ton capacity Grove GHC110 telescoping crawler crane — designed for a range of tasks, including alternative energy applications, road and bridge construction, and utility and barge work. The new crane, now available in the U.S., will debut at the Utility Expo in Louisville, Kentucky on September 28, 2021.
The Grove GHC110 telescoping crawler crane features:
- Five-section main boom extension of 40.4 ft.-153.4 ft.
- Maximum tip height of 162 ft.
- Cummins QSB6.7 Tier 4 Final engine rated at 249 hp/186 kW
- Three-section gear pump
- Three potential track spans (symmetrical or asymmetrical)
- In-cab camera
- Engine noise reduction
- Maximum line pull of 19,404 pounds
- Additional three exterior cameras
- Optional personnel basket attachment with radio remote control