The Vermeer S725TX compact utility loader is designed to help landscape and tree care contractors transport heavy materials more efficiently. Contractors rely on the S725TX for projects ranging from irrigation system installations to hardscape and tree care removal, making it a staple for rental centers.
- 750-lb. SAE-rated operating capacity with a 2,145-lb. tipping capacity
- Powered by a 24.8-hp Kubota Tier 4 Final engine with four cylinders for more power and productivity
- Spring-cushioned, chariot-style, ride-on platform provides increased visibility and keeps operators out of the mud and debris and provides additional support when working in rough terrain
- Enhanced operator’s station features a single, pilot-operated joystick for smoother operation
- Operator presence system is integrated into the platform, in which the ground drive and attachment motion is suspended if the operator steps off the machine
- Available with either standard 9-in. (22.9 cm) track or the narrower 7-in. (17.7 cm) track option
- Universal attachment plate allows for quick change of a variety of attachments