Mustang's mid-frame R Series radial-lift skid-steer loaders includes the 1350R (replacing the 2041), the 1500R (replacing the 2044) and the 1650R (replacing the 2054).
- Tier 4 Yanmar engines with diesel particulate filter (DPF) technology
- Stnadard proportional auxiliary hydraulics and infinitely adjustable flow control
- Flow rates from 17 to 18.9 gpm
- Front-lifting restraint bar and armrests with multiple adjustments
- Mechanical or air-ride suspension seat options
- Cab-forward design and lowered rear towers for visibility to the bucket edge and rear of machine
- Optional pressurized cab enclosure
- Three control options: hands only, hand/foot and joystick (1650R only)
- Fully customizable digital color diplay
- Level II FOPS structure
- Manual Quick-a-Tach or hydraulic Power-a-Tach attachment systems
- HydraGlide ride control
- Hydraloc safety system
- Maximum torque ratings from 107.8 to 178 ft.-lbs.
- Rated operating capacities range from 1,350 to 1,650 lbs.
- Lift heights up to 119 in. on the 1500R and 1650R
- Gross power: 46.3 (1350R & 1500R); 69.9 (1650R)
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Mid-frame R Series Radial-Lift Skid-steer Loaders