Kubota diversifies its construction equipment line with the introduction of two skid steer loaders, the new SSV65 and SSV75, engineered to meet the needs of customers in the construction, rental and agriculture segments. The SSV65 and SSV75 deliver rated operating capacities of 1,950 pounds and 2,690 pounds, respectively, standard two-speed travel and optional high-flow hydraulics. Both models feature a unique, slide-up, front-entry door that rises overhead, a side light for better visibility and safe night operation, and a spacious cabin with climate control. An optional multi-function lever is available, allowing for fingertip control of major machine and implement functions.
- 74.3-hp SSV75 promises a rated operating capacity of 2,630 lbs. and bucket breakout force of 5,884 lbs.
- Kubota Tier 4-certified four-cylinder diesel engine
- Vertical lift configuration capable of dumping in a dump truck with 10-ft. sides
- 7.9/8.5-in. ground clearance
- 11/11.4-mph top travel speeds with the two-speed transmission
- Hand/foot controls with pilot controls to be available
- Feature an overhead-sliding front entry door, side light, cooling system designed to keep debris out of the engine compartment and a 25.4/26.9-gal. fuel tank attached to the rear door
- Spacious, dust-resistant pressurized cabin with an optimized climate control system
- Easy access oil and fuel filters located where drips during changing won't fall on electrical components