The new 9,150-lb. Cat 903C compact wheel loader, powered by a 42-hp Cat C2.4 diesel, brings a full-turn tipping load of 3,900 lb. to work in construction, industry, agriculture, landscaping, and snow removal. The hydrostatically driven machine includes no computer controllers, and employs simple mechanical linkages between joysticks and hydraulic valves to improve reliability.
- Dual cab-entry doors with sliding windows (canopy option available early in 2015)
- Differential locks are available to help manage traction
- Universal, skid-steer -type coupler
- Oscillating axles
- Top travel speed: 10 mph
- Standard bucket: 0.8 cu. yd.
- Handles 36-in. or 42-in. pallet forks
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 14 gpm