The 320-ton-capacity 794 AC large mining truck will make its mining show debut at MINExpo 2016. It features a Cat C175-16 engine and a fully integrated AC powertrain.
- Power options include 2,750, 3,100 and 3,500 hp and are available using the same engine; high-altitude configurations also available
- Includes four-corner wet disc brakes as well as dynamic braking for stable handling and fast stopping
- Provides 5,480 hp of continuous retarding
- High Efficiency (HE) body sized and configured to meet the specific needs of the mine
- Designed for simplicity with ample access for servicing tasks
- Accommodates additional weight allowances for options and body liners