The 47.1-hp (gross) L47 and 63-hp (gross) M62 four-wheel-drive loader and landscaper utility tractors are powered by Kubota diesel engines and hydrostatic transmissions, and are available in tractor-loader (TL) or tractor-loader-backhoe (TLB) configurations.
- L47 boasts a 10-ft. digging depth and a bucket digging force of 5,825 lbs., while the M62 has a 14-ft. digging depth and a 6,572-lb. bucket digging force
- Lever-engaged backhoe crawling mode allows the operator to slowly creep the unit forward or backward while remaining at the backhoe controls
- Tier 4 Final, turbocharged, four-cylinder diesel engines use a common rail direct injection system
- Hydraulic coupler allows attachment and release of the front implement with the press of two dashboard buttons
- Fuel tank capacity increased to 17.7 gal.
- Four-point rear quick-mount system allows for easy detachment of the backhoe
- Feature an independent PTO, 27% increase in space at the operator’s feet while operating the backhoe, a throttle-up switch that increases engine rpm while holding vehicle speed steady and low-effort electronic throttle lever and PTO switch