The 1CXT compact backhoe-loader delivers the material-handling and excavating capability of a backhoe-loader with the maneuverability and transportability of a compact track loader.
- Measures less than 6 ft. wide and 12 ft. long with a transport weight under 9,600 lbs.
- Delivers a loader bucket breakout force up to 5,180 lbf. and maximum dig depth of 10 ft.
- Tracks enable enhanced climbing capability, pushing power, stability and soft ground performance
- 49-hp Perkins engine with 122 lbs.-ft. of torque requires no diesel exhaust fluid or replaceable diesel particulate filter
- Hydraulic system includes a 24.6-gpm auxiliary circuit capable of powering high-flow attachments
- Includes a cab with heater and air conditioner, joystick controls, universal quick hitch compatible with skid-steer attachments and an optional handheld auxiliary tool circuit