The PR 766 is the latest Generation 6 dozer offered by Liebherr. It weighs from 101,854 to 119,491 lbs. and is powered by a fuel-efficient 422-hp, eight-cylinder, V-engine that meets Tier 4 Final without a diesel particulate filter. The hydrostatic drive enables the speed of the diesel engine to be kept constant in practical use regardless of the required load, meaning it always runs at the optimum efficient speed. Essential drivetrain components are developed in-house and optimally coordinated, which increases the system efficiency.
The unit is offered with a single or double-bogie undercarriage and a new cab design with improved ergonomics, an integrated touchscreen color display, enhanced visibility with generously proportioned windows, slanted compartments on all sides and repositioning of the exhaust stack behind the A-pillar front of the cab.
- ECO function allows operator to choose between high performance and maximum efficiency and fuel savings
- Proactive power adjustment automatically increases engine power for a short period based on current demand
- Standard oscillating undercarriage allows the track rollers to be flexibly adapted to the surface
- Uses the same large cab as the driver's platform in the 70-tonne PR 776
- Single joystick controls all driving and steering movements
- Cab includes centralized control elements
- Adjust control elements for the travel drive, blade and rear-mounted ripper to the most suitable ergonomic position
- Joystick for the rear-mounted ripper can now be adjusted in two axes and serves as a handle for the driver during the ripping process
- Standard LiDAT fleet management system