Komatsu’s new PC650LC-11 hydraulic excavator, with 436-hp Komatsu, EPA Tier 4 Final, diesel engine, maintains the productivity and transportability of the previous model while improving fuel efficiency, cab design, and serviceability.
“The PC650LC-11 is matched perfectly for high-production loading of 30-40 ton trucks, and well suited for deep sewer and water trenching applications,” said Justin Lantin, product marketing manager, Komatsu America. “It is also designed to accommodate flexible job operations that require frequent transportation with reduced time required for disassembly,” Lantin said.
Standard features of the new PC650LC-11 include:
- Komatsu SAA6D140E-7, uses selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) to satisfy EPA Tier 4 Final emissions limits
- Variable geometry turbocharger and exhaust gas recirculation valve manage combustion temperature and intake air
- Komatsu open-center, load-sensing hydraulics offer three working modes to match performance in various applications
- Standard, heated air-suspension seat, with new, adjustable armrests for improved comfort
- 7-in. monitor panel combines vehicle information with wide, landscape view from standard rearview camera
- Large, easy-to-reach, 16.4-gal. capacity DEF tank, in a lockable compartment, provides 2:1 diesel-to-DEF refill ratio
- Hydraulically driven fan can be manually reversed to simplify cleaning coolers
- Standard, 24 volt lubrication pump with hose reel for maintaining grease fittings
The Komatsu PC650LC-11 is equipped with the latest KOMTRAX technology. Data such as fuel levels, Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) levels, operating hours, location, cautions and maintenance alerts are relayed to the web application for analysis.
Exclusive Komatsu EMMS (Equipment Management Monitoring System) continuously monitors all critical systems, enables preventative maintenance, and provides trouble-shooting assistance to minimize diagnosis and repair time.
The PC650LC-11, whether rented, leased or purchased, is covered by the Komatsu CARE program for the first three years or 2000 hours, whichever comes first. Komatsu CARE includes scheduled factory maintenance, a 50-point inspection at each service and up to two complimentary Komatsu DPF exchanges and up to two DEF tank flushes in the first five years.