The CX750D excavator is currently the largest and most powerful machine in the Case excavator lineup with a best-in-class 512-hp and available in standard and mass excavation configurations.
- Mass excavation configuration (CX750D ME) features shorter boom and arm for greater breakout forces and faster cycle times; can handle larger buckets for added capacity
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump and larger control and solenoid valves boost breakout forces, increase lifting strength and improve responsiveness
- Three operating modes: Automatic, Heavy and Speed Priority
- Case Intelligent Hydraulic System and four integrated control systems
- Fully adjustable workstation with high-back seat
- Standard rear- and side-view cameras
- 7-in. widescreen montior
- Digging force with Power boost: 75,090 lb.