Hyundai's HX220L hydraulic excavator features performance innovations including the Intelligent Power Control (IPC) for computer-aided power optimization based on load demand. Also, the Intelligent Moving Object Detection (IMOD) system senses and warns operator when objects come within 16.5 ft. of machine.
- Optional All-Around Viewing Monitor (AAVM) system provides 360-degree virtual operating view
- 8-in. interactive, adjustable touchscreen cluster monitor with haptic remote control for all major functions
- Options: Boom float mode, one-pedal straight travel mode for forward and reverse, fine swing mode
- Can be equipped with Trimble Earthworks grade construction system
- Operating weight: 51,500 lb.
- Tier 4 Final, 173-hp Cummins diesel engine
- Maximum dig depth: 22 ft. 1 in.
- Maximum reach at ground level: 32 ft. 3 in.