The 17-metric-ton DX170LC-5 measures 8-ft. 5-in. wide and falls below the 80,000 gross vehicle weight rating limit for simplified and less expensive transportation. This size allows for easier transportation and reduces the need to obtain a special transport permit when moving to and from jobsites.
- Operating weight of 38,376 lbs.
- Provides a 19-ft. 11-in. maximum digging depth, 28-ft. 10-in. maximum digging reach and 25,794-lbf. bucket breakout force
- .86-cu.-yd. bucket capacity (heaped)
- 127-hp Tier 4 diesel engine optimized for use with high-pressure common rail fuel delivery and a cooled exhaust gas recirculation system
- Four power modes provide more control to better balance fuel consumption and machine power to the working conditions
- Digging, breaker, shear and lifting work modes maximize efficiency and fuel economy in specific applications
- Standard rearview camera and optional factory-installed sideview camera with camera views displayed on the 7-in. LCD screen mounted in the cab (optional split screen to see both camera views at once)
- Standard three-year subscription to the DoosanCONNECT telematics system
- Factory-installed option include a straight travel pedal, two-way auxiliary hydraulic pedal, intelligent floating boom, cab guarding for special applications, additional work lamps, rotating beacon and air compressor