The PC1250SP-11 and PC1250LC-11 Tier 4 final emissions-certified hydraulic excavators have 758-hp SAA6D170E-7 23.15-liter engines with two Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filters (KDPF) that do not require diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) or a selective catalyst reduction (SCR) system.
- PC1250LC-11 operating weights vary from 269,300 to 275,240 lbs.and the PC1250SP-11 operating weights range from 259,960 to 265,900 lbs.
- Power-plus work mode with enhanced engine/hydraulic pump control efficiency helps increase productivity up to 8% without negatively impacting fuel consumption
- Upgraded operator cab is 3.5 in. wider and provides a 2-dB(A) reduction in sound levels
- Upgraded, high-resolution, 7-in. LCD color monitor panel incorporates a new updated default split-display mode showing KomVision camera display and key gauges
- Standard KomVision 4 camera system provides a bird’s-eye view of the surrounding area
- Auto Idle and Auto Idle Shutdown help reduce fuel consumption by limiting extended idle time
- KOMTRAX Plus Version 2 enables expanded fleet monitoring
- High-back and heated air suspension seat with adjustable armrests that adjusts to different heights without tools
- Reversible hydraulic fan to clean out debris from the coolers