Takeuchi-US, a global innovation leader in compact equipment, features the TB216 in their lineup of hydraulic excavators.
- The TB216 features a Yanmar Tier 4 Final engine, producing 15 horsepower for ample power and performance
- The excavator has an operating weight of 3,900 pounds
- Features a retractable undercarriage
- The undercarriage has a two-speed planetary travel motor that delivers a maximum 2.6 mph travel speed and comes with an automatic shift down feature for greater drive torque when turning or pushing
- The 9 inch wide track helps provide a low ground pressure of only 4.3 psi for working on sensitive surfaces
- For back-filling and cleanup work, the dozer blade is equipped with bolt-on extensions that can be removed to reduce the overall width of the machine to only 38.6” when the tracks are in the retracted position
- The hydraulic system consists of precision pilot joysticks that deliver smooth, metered control for the operator and has variable displacement pumps that provide excellent cycle times and an impressive 4,250 pounds of bucket breakout force
- The TB216 fits into backyards, buildings or just about any tight space on a job-site
- Despite the small footprint, operators will be comfortable in a spacious deluxe cab, and the adjustable suspension seat allows the operator to easily find a comfortable position
For more information on Takeuchi skid steers, wheel loaders, track loaders, or excavators, visit www.takeuchi-us.com.