Metalcraft's TILT Ejector Scraper utilizes tilt sensors and GPS controls to create precision slopes. The new systems comes installed on Metalcraft's 2016WT, 2614WT and 2814WT ejector scrapers when TILT option is purchased.
- Touchscreen in tractor cab
- Three different modes of operations
- Manual mode keeps scraper blade parallel with rear wheels and allows for manual tilting
- Slope mode operator sets desired slope angle and scraper blade holds inputted angle regardless of wheel position
- Auto GPS mode controller receives inputs from any brand of GPS controller and automatically tilts, raises or lowers blade to required grade