The 3CX and 4CX backhoe-loaders are equipped with Tier 4 Interim Ecomax engines with auto idle, throttle lock and throttle control.
- Fine tuning of the fuel management system results in up to 13% better fuel consumption at 1,500 rpm when excavating and a 4% reduction in fuel consumption while traveling
- 3CX comes with a 74-hp engine (91 hp optional) that provides 295 lb.-ft. of torque, up to a 5% fuel economy improvement and a 1-dBA noise reduction
- 4CX comes with a 109-hp engine providing 380 lb.-ft. of torque and 2% better fuel consumption
- 91-hp and 109-hp models include a variable flow hydraulic pump delivering 43.5 gpm
- Quickhitch includes sensors to ensure the bucket or attachment is securely in place before the hitch can be operated