- Specifically in North America, the wheel loader is matched to on-highway trucks, and the L250H will load a 25-ton triaxle on-highway truck in two passes — two full buckets for one full truck
- Fuel efficiency is enhanced by Volvo’s OptiShift technology, which combines Reverse By Braking (RBB) technology and a torque converter with lock-up to eliminate power losses and reduce fuel consumption by up to 18%
- Unique eco pedal encourages the operator to ease off the throttle, therefore lowering fuel consumption, by applying a mechanical push-back force when the throttle is used excessively and the engine rpm is about to exceed the economic operating range
- Operating weight: 77,000 lb.
- Engine: 394-hp Volvo D13J
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about L250H Wheel Loader