The Channel Flow air filters incorporate a flat, corrugated media that is inherently strong, eliminating the need for a centertube and metal wrappers.
- Durable frame encloses media pack, protecting it from damage during handling and preventing air from being drawn in through the sides of the filter
- Stronger media support protects against increases in differential pressure
- Non-metal filter element for more environmentally friendly disposal
- Holds two units of contaminant per unit volume
- Average efficiency of 99.99%
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Channel Flow Air Filters