CDK Global, an automotive retail software provider, has announced MyDealer’s integration with ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARI). The platform now offers direct access to major equipment manufacturers and shortline brands through the company's online catalog feature.
Using the CDK MyDealer portal, customers can access equipment and replacement parts descriptions with availability through 24/7 mobile service for delivery or pickup. Products can be added to virtual shopping carts with payments completed online through credit card transactions – all without having to search multiple catalog channels or leave their place of business.
“With the recent addition of ARI, we’re proud to be the first solution provider to offer a fully-integrated online OEM catalog for heavy equipment dealer customers, all under one umbrella,” said Kris Denos, vice president and general manager, recreation and heavy equipment at CDK Global.
“MyDealer offers convenience and a hassle-free experience that today’s customers expect in order to keep their businesses operating smoothly.”
CDK MyDealer Features
- View invoices, statements and prior orders, and make automated clearing house (ACH) payments
- Manage owned or rented equipment
- Access detailed account and dealership contact information
- Quickly review and approve quotes or ask for more details
- Use real-time video calling platform for remote troubleshooting
- Review news and alerts
CDK MyDealer is completely integrated with the dealer’s IntelliDealer DMS (Dealer Management System).