Metabo Corp. expands its line of cordless tools with the introduction of two new tools: 18V Impact Driver (SSD 18 LTX 200 BL) and 18V High Torque Impact Wrench (SSW 18 LTX 300 BL). The 18V Impact Wrench and Driver are extremely fast and have an industry-leading power to size ratio, reducing worker fatigue and speeding up work.
The 18V Compact Impact Wrench (SSW 18 LTX 300 BL) has a no-load speed of 2,650 rpm, 221 feet-pounds of torque and 3,750 BPM, while the 18V Impact Driver (SSD 18 LTX 200 BL) has a no-load speed of 2,900 rpm, 1,700 inch-pounds of torque and 4,000 BPM. Both have 12 speeds/torque levels that allow for a wide range of applications.
- Powerful brushless motors, increasing the number of screws or bolts that can be processed in less time.
- Automatic Power Shift or APS, which supports working with self-tapping screws.
- Automatic torque reduction after drilling to prevent stripping, giving control to the users while maximizing working speed and efficiency.
- Electronic overload protection to keep the motor from overheating, prolonging the tools life.
- Belt hook that can be placed on the left or right of the tool.
- LED light for illuminating work.