Camso's TLH 732 and TLH 753 pneumatic telehandler tires are made with advanced rubber compounds to increase wear life and resilience against blowouts and sidewall damage.
- Directional tread pattern of TLH 732 provides agressive traction in soft soils
- Non-directional tread patter of TLH 753 offers increased abrasion resistance on mixed and hard surfaces
- Sidewall features enhanced impact guard that reverses traditional tire profile to deflect objects and debris from tire
- Optimized tread pattern for stable footing during lifting and moving
- TLH 732: wraparound tread pattern with massive tread depth and stepped-design features ; industrious void guard to reinforce spaces between tread lugs to prevent punctures and minimize flats
- TLH 753: deep stepped tread and optimized lug-to-void ratio