The HDC 3, delivers significant benefits over the previous product, HDC1, with an estimated 15 percent improvement in life expectancy.
- New tread pattern delivers lateral traction throughout tire life.
- Features self-cleaning design to prevent stone drilling.
- The tire has a broad, even-pressure footprint for improved wear, traction, and cut resistance.
- It is built on Continental’s 3G casing with 250 mm wide tread platform – wider than the Michelin X Works XDY, Bridgestone M799 and Continental HDC1.
- A wide tread platform delivers increased mileage and longer tread life.
The Conti HDC 3 has a 30/32” tread depth and is currently available in the following sizes: 11R22.5 LRH, 11R24.5 LRH. It is also available in a matching retread, ContiTread HDC 3, available in 210 mm, 220 mm, 230 mm, 240 mm and 250 mm widths.