The General Tire V.ply Earthmoving Tire range is comprised of six tires for loaders, articulated dump trucks (ADTs), rigid dump trucks (RDTs) and scrapers.The V.ply technology enhances cross-ply technology with multiple cords arranged in a recognizable V-shape.
The V.ply technology combines robustness and tire stability with rim seat, force transmission and steering response in demanding vehicle operations. Up to 22 layers of high-resistance polymer fiber, precisely aligned in a V-pattern and embedded in up to three wire beads, deliver a sturdy tire construction. The V.ply construction technology contributes to extraordinarily strong sidewalls, providing excellent protection against tire punctures and cuts.
- General TE65: A low aspect ratio, wide base tire for wheel loaders and dozers operating in heavy duty dig and load operations
- General TE191: Heavy duty wheel loader tire for dig and load operations
- General TE6: Bi-directional L3 tire ideal for compact loader applications
- General TE188: A bi-directional multipurpose earthmoving tire for use on ADTs, RDTs, Loaders and Scrapers
- General TE132: A wide base non-directional tire designed for Dump Trucks in harsh off-road conditions
- General TE11: Rugged tire design primarily used for grading services up to 6 miles per hour