The EDGE Mulcher attachment is designed for skid steers and track loaders.
- Standard-flow attachment for mulching of brush and small trees
- Safety pusher bar forces brush or small trees down and allows the mulcher teeth to contact the lower portion of the brush to mulch it
- Working area up to 1 in. below grade
- 104 carbide-tipped teeth
- Rotor designed with 4 staggered rows of teeth around the circumference that cut into and mulch wood material as it moves into the rotor
- Rear chain shield
- Pressure gauge on back of mulcher to monitor hydraulic pressure while operating
- Relief valve in hydraulic circuit prevents overloading of any drive components
- Requires 16 to 21 gpm hydraulic flow
- Overall working width of 48 in.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about EDGE Mulcher Attachment