Offering a heavy-duty design for maneuvering across rough terrain, the 937B Industrial Wheeled Tractor provides fuel efficiency while increasing productivity in land clearing, right-of-way maintenance, site prep and other large commercial and municipal applications.
- 380-hp. Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Final diesel engine with SCR aftertreatment
- Load-sensing hydraulic system with high-flow hydraulic pump producing 113 gpm at 5,500 psi
- 45° articulation joint withstands extreme stress and tough terrain, while design provides a turning radius of 15 ft. 9 in.
- Hydrostatic transmission with two-speed transfer case allows for controlled operation speeds and travel speeds up to 15.8 mph
- Includes a high-capacity anti-clog radiator with auto reversing fan, along with a 127-gal. fuel tank
- ROPS- and FOPS-certified cab features sound insulation and an adjustable bucket seat with four-point harness
- Climate-controlled cab includes dual joystick controls and pilot operated foot travel and brake pedals
- Quick-attach system allows for fast attachment changes
- Optional 30,000-lb.-capacity hydraulic winch, rear-view camera with 7-in. LED color display, automatic fire suppression system, hydraulic tank heater, engine block heater, joystick travel control, mulcher head terrain float system and attachment tachometer