The colorizer patent gives Rotochopper grinders the advantage of injecting colorant directly in the grinding chamber, using the force of the grinding process to evenly coat all mulch particles.
- The Generation 2 patent enhances this unique color application method by adding a secondary colorant atomization system directly behind the grinding chamber screen
- The secondary spray manifold applies colorant to mulch particles while they are spaced apart and traveling at high speed, ensuring even coverage
- Secondary spray bar allows for higher production rates without compromising color integrity, even with darker shades like black and brown
- Monitoring and control capabilities deliver consistent mulch quality with minimized operating costs
- Allows high-volume mulch producers to monitor and fine tune all critical parameters, including colorant usage (by volume and weight), water, throughput, engine or motor load and infeed speed
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Rotochopper Generation 2 Colorizer