The LR 1800-1.0 crawler crane is designed for jobs with a luffing jib and derrick system, such as power plant construction and the petrochemicals industry.
- Maximum load capacity of 880 tons at a 29-ft. radius
- Includes a 118- to 590-ft. main boom, a lattice jib from 59 to 334 ft. and a derrick boom from 108 to 127 ft.
- Maximum hoist height of 663 ft. and maximum radius of 498 ft.
- Boom system features lattice sections with three system dimensions that can be telescoped into each other for transport
- Basic machine width of 9.7 ft.
- Standard quick connection raises the superstructure for transport
- Derrick ballast with VarioTray