The 135-ton LTM 1120-4.1 four-axle all-terrain crane has a 217-ft. telescopic boom with a 19,800-lb. lifting capacity with the boom fully raised.
- Lattice extensions enable hook heights of up to 308 ft. and radii of up to 210 ft.
- 35- to 62-ft. double folding jib can be hydraulically adjusted between 0° and 40°
- 6.6-ft. erection jib and a runner can be swung to the side
- VarioBallast enables operation with a ballast radius of 12.6 or 15.6 ft.
- Maximum of 68,300 lbs. of ballast distributed variably, allowing for a 26,400-lb. axle load version, as well as uniform axle loads of 29,800, 33,000 or 36,400 lbs.
- ECOdrive and ECOmode reduce fuel consumption and noise emissions
- 449-bhp Liebherr six-cylinder, Tier 4 diesel engine with ECOmode standard on models with a load-sensing control system
- Includes a ZF-TraXon gearbox, ECOdrive and Hillstart Aid
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Liebherr LTM 1120-4.1 Four-axle Mobile Crane