The MC1 asphalt paving solution enables operators to precisely place cement-treated base course or start asphalt paving directly without waiting for manual stakeouts. The operator can change the height offset directly on the run screen, and thanks to the automatic leapfrogging, paving surface quality is increased. The solution is fully compatible with Leica iCON site and Leica ConX for seamless data sharing, file transfer, as-built documentation, track, view and sync functions.
- MC1 software has now been released for the entire iCON road segment, including soil compactors, concrete pavers, asphalt pavers and milling machines
- Uncluttered and user-friendly interface with the latest updates included:
- Support of the Leica MSS400 sensors
- Terrain models for milling and asphalt pavers
- Smartspare TPS, a new feature for the handling of spare TPS tracking and lock to target
- Support of the iCR80S construction total station