The RX-405 is designed to cut variable widths of 2 to 5 ft. and cuts up to 13-in. deep. It is perfectly balanced for smooth elevation changes while cutting.
- Center mounted, belt driven cutter drum provides a high level of productivity with exceptional balance
- Intuitive controls and full time camera displays allow a single operator to run the machine from the seated or standing position
- Variable Cutter System (VCS) makes quick work of drum changes. Since the drum is center mounted and belt driven, crews change drums quickly and safely
- Drum Index Device rotates the drum independent of the cutter belt drive. This ability to rotate the drum while the drive belt is disengaged allows for safe cutter drum access and maintenance. The drums can be turned via a toggle switch to allow the crew to easily and safely change teeth
- Rear Object Detection stops the mill if a person or object is detected behind the machine while it is in reverse. Additional sensors and ground level buttons allowing crew members to disable reverse