The Superstructure Triple Leg Stand-Alone Doors feature a tripod leg design that transfers the door weight to the footings that support both the bifold and hydraulic door models, eliminating the need for additional side columns from the building manufacturer.
- Come fully pre-assembled, pre-welded and pre-hung from the factory within a pre-squared frame for ease of installation to a new or existing building
- Framework consists of a continuous header that's factory fitted to the tripod cylinder legs for extra building support and easy installation
- No building truss or building header required to support the door
- Hydraulic doors include the cylinders, doorframe and subframe header, while bifold doors include lift straps, doorframe and subframe header
- Hydraulic cylinders on hydraulic models automatically pull door tight against building and keep it in a locked position for a tight seal
- Proprietary hinge design connects the doorframe to the overhead structural subframe, providing a stronger and greater surface area for evenly distributing the load of the moving door
- Heavy-duty hinges pre-welded to the doorframe and horizontal continuous member for ease of installation